A. INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
VAS has established an information security policy to prevent unauthorized access or use of information by the following measures:
- Security systems to protect VAS servers and systems.
- Customer's information data and transactions are protected during transmission / reception by encryption using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). SSL encryption is an Internet security protocol used by Internet browsers to transmit sensitive information.
- We check the system periodically to make sure there are no security breaches and to make sure the security of Customer's information will not be compromised.
1. Purpose and scope of use of Customer's personal information
Customer's personal information is collected through vas.edu.vn for the purposes and scope of use as follows:
- Providing services to customers on VAS' website;
- Introduce services, or send advertising and/or promotional materials to Customers
- Informing Customers about promotions, updates and promotions;
- Contact, support and solve customer's questions (if any);
- Improve and upgrade website content and interface as well as service quality of VAS based on customer feedback during use;
- VAS collects personal information of customers when using services on vas.edu.vn including:
+ Register to visit the school;
+ Register for enrollment counseling;
+ Register to find out information about academic programs, summer programs at VAS;
+ Register to attend school events and seminars;
+ Register for VAS scholarship programs;
+ Register to learn about clubs (for parents, students...), extracurricular programs of VAS;
+ Contact: Enrollment, recruitment, complaints, feedback, suggestions, advertising...
+ Parents log in to sign the Handbook.
Accordingly, VAS may use the information provided by the Customer to: Contact the Customer directly in the form of: calling, emailing notification, providing information related to Customer service package. … through the email or phone number provided by the Customer.
- All information provided by the Customer must be accurate and legal. VAS does not accept any liability related to the fact that the information provided by the Customer is false or forged.
2. Scope of collecting customer's personal information
VAS collects the following information from Customers: Customer Name, Phone Number, Email, Comments, Student Name, Student's Grade.
3. Personal information storage time
Personal Information provided by the Customer will be kept by VAS until the purposes specified in this Policy are fulfilled, kept in accordance with the law, accounting regulations or to protect the interests of customers. of VAS.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to information:
Customer agrees that VAS is entitled to disclose and transfer Personal Information to:
- VAS (and/or our affiliated companies) may also disclose Customer's Personal Information with service providers, suppliers or agents including but not limited to carriers, financial institutions, website server services, data analysis, marketing and service provision, etc. have confidentiality obligations with VAS.
- Competent state agencies in case VAS is required to provide information of customers.
- VAS employees use information to support, answer questions, and provide services to customers.
If Customer does not wish to continue to receive information or does not want us to use, disclose or transfer Customer's Personal Information for any of the purposes set forth in this Policy, Customer may contact or Email us to the address and email address provided at the end of this Policy
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
The VAS host with the information below is responsible for the collection and management of personal information.
VIET UC INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: (028) 38 687 576
6. Method of accessing and correcting Customer's personal data
Currently, the website has not implemented a customer's personal information management page, so accessing and correcting personal data is based on the request of the customer.
Customers by calling (028) 38 687 576, VAS staff will assist in editing for customers.
In case any Customer discovers that someone has impersonated himself to provide personal information to VAS, this Customer can contact VAS directly to report and request cancellation. Within its jurisdiction, VAS will make every effort to verify and promptly deal with regulations to prevent violations.
7. Recommendations to Customers
VAS and related parties will make absolute efforts to keep Customer's personal information confidential.
VAS is not responsible for any damage or loss (if any) due to Customer's failure to comply with VAS's regulations and/or where personal information is disclosed through no fault of its own. VAS.
The Customer agrees that, by continuing to use the VAS website, the Customer has acknowledged, agreed and committed to comply with this Policy as well as the subsequent modifications.
By accessing and using the VAS website, the Customer acknowledges and agrees to accept the risks that may occur for the use of the website. With respect to the rights acquired by the Customer under the Consumer Protection Law and within the limits of the law, VAS shall not be liable to the Customer or any individual for any damages, direct, indirect, consequential, consequential, or consequential loss of any profit or revenue arising from the use, access, or inability to use the website. Not limited to the above:
This website and all information and materials contained therein are provided as is without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties or implied terms. with regard to ownership, quality, merchantability, suitability, privacy, or non-infringement. VAS is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. VAS is not responsible (within the statutory limit) for any damages arising from the use or access of this site, performance or failure, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions , defects, delays in operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of transmission, blocked online communications, problems with hardware or software (including but not limited to data loss or compatibility issues), theft, destruction or alteration of the website, whether as compensation for a contractual, extra-contractual breach, negligence, or any act that directly or indirectly causes caused by accessing or using the website, or posting or publishing data, writing, images or other information or materials on the website or posting or publishing data, writing, images or other information and other documents from the website.Share