Deadline to apply: 20/09/2019
1. Key responsibilities
a. Admissions support:
Training & KPI for the admissions teams:
- Assists Admission Director and Admission Manager in implementing and achieving the assigned target and KPI of admissions department;
- Supports Admission Director and Admission Manager in sales kits & materials preparation, training activities (set-up, logistics & materials for training activities)
- Supports Admission Director and Admission Manager in monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information & the competitor training materials.
- Supports Admission Director and Admission Manager in implementing key strategies to minimize students out;
- Coordinates with all relating divisions such as Marketing, Academic… to clearly define VAS’s products and services together with its unique/key selling points; and to implement sales strategies and plans successfully;
- Data Management: manage and evaluate data to determine the effectiveness of a campaign/ event; assign and monitor the database to Admissions Teams Leaders at each campus to follow up with potential parents from sources of telesales, activation events, open days, websites, phone, visits, emails and other media channels; undertake periodic analysis of the data to check for compliance with standards and for accuracy and completeness.
- Supports Office Division Director and Admission Manager in measure sales results by consolidating the weekly, monthly conversion ratio, monthly/weekly sales awards, admissions bonus, admissions bulletin from all campuses.
- Other jobs which may be assigned by the Admissions Director or the CCSSO.
Admissions Events, Programs and Promotions:
- Take initial orders and conduct regular distribution to campuses for promotion programs (vouchers, gifts).
- Supports the admissions teams in all sales relating activities including admissions seminars, activation events, admissions booths, school tours, and various promotional programs to support for the success of those events and the final target of new student approach/enrolment at those events and programs
- Assists Office Division Director and Admission Manager in controlling admissions expenses of each campus events and ensures all the expenses are under limit;
- Allocate the supporting force (admission officers, nannies, safety guards) for all admission events (seminar, booth, activation events).
- Prepares or oversees the gifts of proposals for management approval to ensure the effective management of promotion gifts;
- Consolidate & follow-up the campus admission events.
- Send out the promotion regulations & processes; follow-up & consolidate the promotion reports from all campuses.
- Assist Admission Manager in contact with VAS partners and agencies to approaching potential parents via targeted office buildings, commercial centers, residential areas and apartments, partnership programs, admission events and admissions booths;
- Assist Admission Manager in building up, maintaining and developing a strong network of Kindergartens and Primary schools, language centers, academic centers, Co-marketing or business partners to approach potential parents and students for VAS;
b. Operation management:
- Monitors customer complaint management system (CMS), works with Admission Team Leaders at the campuses to ensure all the complaints are responded within 24 hours and completely solved in a professional and dedicated manner;
- Masters the admission software: closely works with IT department for ensuring the admission system is always in good condition to enhance admission activities. Keeps tracking all the figures in the system, double checks to ensure the correct results;
- Reports: makes sure accurate timely admissions reports in the Admissions Department;
- Assists Office Division Director and Admission Manager in setting up optimal procedures, process, and organize to implement them in order to deliver distinctive services to VAS students and parents;
- Key coordinator in the department, taking care of staff member birthday/outing trip…and other team building activities;
- Other tasks which may be assigned by Office Division Director.
- BA degree in Economics, International Business, Business Administration;
- Fluency in English;
- At least 2-year experience of equivalent position in education or other service industry (Business to Customers);
- Understanding educational market and have a good social relationship and network.
- Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work under pressure with strong enthusiasm and dedication;
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail;
- An open and participatory style that encourages creativity, cooperation and sharing of information across different departments;
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment;
- Demonstrated intermediate level of written and oral English communication skills;