1. Job Description:
- Consulting and implementing tasks related to social insurance - health insurance - unemployment insurance for employees accurately, promptly, in accordance with Company’s regulation and Law.
- Ensuring assigned tasks related to salary calculation correctly, accurately and promptly in accordance with Company’s regulation and policies and Law.
- Performing tasks related to Health insurance and Accident insurance to the right person, promptly in accordance with Company’s regulation and policies.
- Performing tasks related to employees-teachers confirmation, payroll scales registration accurately, promptly, in accordance with Company’s regulation and Law.
- Ensuring costs related to union, compulsory insurance, other insurances, ... to be paid on time and as regulated
- Making reports promptly, accurately and effectively.
- Bachelor / Associate degree in Human Resource Management, Law, Business Administration
- Over 3 year working experience. Priority given to those used and experienced in compulsory insurance
- Planning, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Effective thinking, good communication skills, problem solving and teamwork
- Computer skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good English skill (written and verbal) is highly preferred
- Careful, accurate, collaborative
- Withstand high pressure
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- Lunch at school
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of Internal training or coaching
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- CV & Application Letter
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation (if any)
- Medical Report
5. Contact point:
- Human Resources Department – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)