- Actively participating in defining the IT service portfolio and Service Level Agreement
- Actively participating in establishing the Standard Operational Procedures following the international framework ITIL or ITSM and also the best practice in industry.
- Generate monthly report of ITSM Performance and update to SMT Team, Cluster Head & School Manager in each campus.
- Annually develop the customer satisfaction survey to assess the IT Services delivered to end users.
- Take ownership of incidents, change request, problem solving process to ensure the high level of service with proper escalation process in place.
- Identify the areas to be improved after having the result of customer survey & data analysis in ITSM reports.
- Participating the Process to select the ITSM Solution which shall be cost-effective & value added to VAS IT service.
- Play the role of Administrator of ITSM Software Solution including the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, creating reports, Disaster Recovery Plan & actively participate into the process to implement the ITIL framework.
- Actively participating & contributing in the annual budgeting process and commits to archiving cost target of department.
- Ensure the IT service management delivery the services in alignment with SLA
- Manage & Lead the day to day of activities for entire Service Management Team including the Service Desks in Central Office and Technicians in each campus.
- Lead the Service Management Team including the Planning, Organizing, Leading, Staffing, Controlling, Couching & Provide training staff toward to Efficiency and Effectiveness of Operation.
- Translate and implement all the initiates/request from management team/business executive and make sure the application service delivery to be always ready for future.
- Proactively find out the issue or problem in ITSM Operation or ISTM procedure and propose the idea to improve.
- Periodically update the new ITSM solutions in the market and look for opportunities to apply for VAS.
- Read, acknowledge understanding, stay updated, set good example of compliance with the company’s policies stipulated in various regulations, guides and manuals including but not limited to the Company policy, Staff Manual, IT Guideline, IT Instruction, Letter of Authority, Anti-corruption policy etc… Make sure all the team members should be aware of this.
- Set goals and objectives for members of team to meet the objective of whole ITSM particularly and of department objective generally.
- The position strives for continuous improvement in systems & processes in the function to make the outputs user friendly, improve the business process, makes information available to decision makers.
- Fully in charge of day to day IT Operation at BTH Campus & manage IT Technicians Team there.
- Actively participate into DRP and BCP process once required.
- Qualification: University degree preferably in related subject or substantial relevant experience
- Experience: 7+ years of broad procurement experience, specifically 3-4 years for strategic sourcing, supplier base improvement, contract management; Experience in both Multi-national company and middle – size starts up company particularly in services related company. Familiar with international school industry preferred
- English skills: Good English in oral & written
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Acrobat
- Others: Proven relevant procurement and strategic sourcing experience; Proven negotiation skills
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- Lunch at school
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of Internal training or coaching
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation (if any)
- Medical Report
5. Contact point:
- Human Resources Department – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)