- Implement and periodical review the processes of Purchasing activities (refine requests, coordinate with requester to build up the required product/service meeting the budget, process price negotiation, cost breakdown analysis, Contracts, Delivery/installation/after-sales service), … ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalization and procurement process.
- Implement and periodical review Budgeting activities of Procurement department and other functions, the campus (refine spending requirement, coordinate with requesters to build up the budget, control price/cost, budget movement), … to ensure all financial KPIs of the whole organization regarding to procurement activities.
- Maintain a control framework for the Contract, Purchasing Procedures, Budgeting and Payment Procedure
- Build and develop good relationships with key suppliers to ensure best value for money and customer satisfaction with services provided
- Deliver effective purchasing in cost/time/quality improvement in conjunction with the Head of other functions to ensure that value for money and economies of scale are used to Company’s benefit, where appropriate budget
- Frequent historical data analysis for procurement activities, combining to Anticipating, research and report on future changes in supply markets, find new potential suppliers, and ensure such knowledge is factored into the Organization’s own strategy, budgeting, procurement planning, resources & procedures.
- Support buyers in the team to effectively train, evaluate, motivate, and monitor their activities.
- Liaise with other department to establish and maintain effective and relevant procurement/budgeting activities, budget control and support in relation to the organization’s main activities, purchasing, inventory management, consumption, after sales services and overall operating functions.
- Work effectively with other staff across the organization to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Continually develop procurement expertise across the team to support staff development, knowledge and expertise in procurement activities.
- Procurement Assistant manager will plan/execute the spending budgeting/ procurement activities in Vietnam International School that span sourcing, vendor negotiation, delivery saving value, stock and delivery management, contract management, and build up good relationship with the suppliers.
- The principal function of the position is to assist/ consult for Procurement Manager that insured on-time delivery of products/service at a high level of quality and at the competitive cost accordingly to budget management requirement, with frequent monitor end user’s satisfaction.
- Qualification: University degree preferably in related subject or substantial relevant experience
- Experience: 7+ years of broad procurement experience, specifically 3-4 years for strategic sourcing, supplier base improvement, contract management; Experience in both Multi-national company and middle – size starts up company particularly in services related company. Familiar with international school industry preferred
- English skills: Good English in oral & written
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Acrobat
- Others: Proven relevant procurement and strategic sourcing experience; Proven negotiation skills
- VAS will pay 100% compulsory insurance fee (IS, HI, UH) and PIT instead of employees;
- 24/24 Personal Accident Insurance and lunch are applicable;
- KPI bonus and 13th salary;
- Discount 50% for 2 children of employees;
- Team-building, company trip;
- Training course;
- Working in professional environment.
- Application letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree and other certificates
- ID card/ Passport & Resident book
- Temporary residence permit
- Health check certification
5. How to apply:
- Online: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn
- Office: Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. About us:
- HR Department – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
(Only qualified candidates will be contacted by phone in the earliest.)