Campus Communication Strategist21/04/2022
Reports to: Campus and Marketing Team
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency and quality of output.
1. Job Description:
1.1. Digital Strategist responsibilities are:
1. Content Development:
- Develop and publish appropriate content for Campus Microsites and Social Media feeds that are aligned with VAS brand positioning and image (include copy, photo, video, and others).
- Work closely with Marketing, PR team and campus's PICs (event/ admission teams/ Campus Management) to regularly update content for microsites, website and social media.
2. Microsite Management:
With the guidance and support of VAS Marketing and PR teams:
- Analyse data of Campus microsite to ascertain content engagement levels such as: how users interact with the sites, what content the users are interested in, time on site, bounce rate, traffic etc. and improve the microsite content to increase the attractiveness to the users.
- Manage the CMS (Content Management System) to self-upload and edit all content on the website and microsite. Work with IT, developers, and agency to ensure all data are legally compliant/ accurate (e.g., copyright protection, layout, grammar) and the responsiveness of website/ microsites on PC & mobile.
- Assure the data of potential parents submitted via website and microsites are sent automatically to the admission team in real-time for following up.
Conduct content audits to eliminate gaps, redundant and/or duplicate information on website/ microsites.
3. Social Media Management:
- Research VAS/Campus customer preferences
- Monitor and Feedback on Competition feeds from other key schools
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain community curiosity and create buzz around enrollment
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO – (Metric for effectiveness? TBC)
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train key co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
4. Customer Relationships
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
- Report on online reviews and community feedback
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
5. PR & Marketing Tasks
- Monitor and report any PR related issue that may arise at Campus
-Collaborate with Marketing’s vendors and suppliers (printing, event, filming and photography agencies) when they work at/for campus
- Coordinate on-site events and support collecting student contest entries
- Handle tasks related to sponsoring places at campus.
- An excellent writer and editor in both VN & EN languages.
- Verifiable experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and online publishing.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Comprehension of and familiarity with social media.
- Time management and organizational expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Marketing or relevant field.
3. Benefits: for Staff
- Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
- Staff will get 50% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- Health Insurance, health checkup
- Housing, phone and taxi allowance
- Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
- Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ