C&B Manager_MOET Group09/05/2022
About this job
Reporting to the Remuneration & Admin Senior Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the daily tasks of the C&B and Admin, leading projects within the C&B Team (MOET group). Implementing/maintaining policies and procedures to align with VAS's strategic objectives and are following legal and other regulatory requirements.
Scope of the role
- Well control all C&B (MOET group) activities in term of payroll, labor contracts, policies and benefits, timesheets, internal & external labor reports and others
- Coordinate for company’s administrative.
- Ensure compensation programs; improves existing/develops new processes and service delivery standards
- Build and control HR budget for MOET group
1. Job Description
1.1. Compensation & Benefits activities (MOET group)
- Prepare annual salary review for staff & teachers
- Prepare KPI Bonus, sale incentive bonus for staff & teachers
- Ensure precise offer letter, labor contract for management, staff & teachers
- Ensure timely monthly timesheets, allowances, and relevant cash compensations
- Monitor all types of leave in leave management system for staff
- Ensure all compensations to align with VAS's policy and comply with government and regulations
- Ensure claim and pay allowances from Social Insurance Department, Insurance Companies
- Monitor resignation & severance pay for management, staff & teachers
- Prepare and control annual HR budget.
- Develop and implement annual plan for compensation and benefits team
- Regular update new governmental regulations relating to Labor law or Social Insurance Law.
- Ensure priecise and timely reports for external authorities such as Social Insurance Dept, Police Dept and internal report, cost monitoring report, employee statistic report.
- Ad-hoc responsibilities if required
- In-depth knowledge of compensation & benefit.
- Strong knowledge of HR-related best practices, government regulations and industry standards
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems strongly preferred
- BA in human resources, law, finance, business administration or similar relevant field
- 5-7 years of experience in compensation and benefits or human resources. Relevant work experience in designated compensation and benefits discipline(s).
- Experience of administration management
- Good understanding of HR legislations and processes, Vietnamese labor laws, governmental regulations relating to human resource
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Strong analytical & numeric skills and proficient in major software especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to lead and motivate team. Working effectively within a team to accomplish key objectives.
- Ability to have initiatives to enhance the quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and persuasive skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines
- Attention to details
- Strong relationship building skills
2.4. Personal Qualities
- Effective communicator and influencer
- Cultural awareness and respect
- ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours
- Adheres to the VAS 7 Core Values especially Integrity
- Ability to drive for results and achieve goals through direct/indirect influence
- Ability to listen to others, formulate overall view and gain commitment from others
- Team player
- Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
- Manager will get 100% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- Housing, phone and taxi allowance
- Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
- Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ