HR Officer (Admin cum Receptionist)28/01/2021
HR Officer (Admin cum Receptionist)
1. Job Description:
- Performing receptionist and call center tasks professionally, ensuring VAS’s image.
- Ensuring the accurate and prompt delivery of newspapers, letters and messages.
- Providing introduction letter, making payment in accordance with company policies (weddings, funerals, sickness, etc.) for departments and campuses promptly in accordance with the Company's policies and regulations.
- Ensuring the coordination and allocation of vehicles / meeting rooms for employees, booking hotels, air tickets for business trips as approved effectively.
- Placing orders of meals / fresh flowers / drinking water / medicine / supplies for central office to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Building up and using budgets for the work that is being carried out as planned and regulated reasonably and effectively.
- Calculating time attendance for Human Resources Department, overtime, drivers' meal allowances, printing leave form for HO staff promptly, accurately, in accordance with the Company's policies.
- Carrying out the works related to Company's compensation & benefits (moon cake, Tet gifts, medical check-up) to ensure the compliance with plans and budgets.
- Stamping and managing school seal for the records and certificates of merit accurately and promptly under demand departments/campuses.
- Coordinating with Purchasing Department in monitoring the duration car insurance at HO and monitoring the compensation under cost effectiveness & image.
- Managing fund and carrying out the reimbursement as assigned accurately and as regulated
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Good organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- At least Associate degree
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- Lunch at school
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of Internal training or coaching
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation (if any)
- Medical Report
5. Contact point:
- Human Resources Department – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)