ICT Teaching Position13/07/2022
- Kindergarten Leader for Kindergarten Teachers
- Grade Leaders for Primary Teachers
- Subject Leaders for Secondary Teachers
I. Job Description
- Teaching and Learning responsibilities
- Provide an organized, disciplined and stimulating environment for
- students' learning both inside and outside the classroom.
- Promote child centered learning through stimulating, differentiated
- activities that foster different learning styles
- Demonstrate excellence in the classroom
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities; create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year; lesson plans submitted on a weekly basis or as instructed by supervisor. Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Provide proper, accurate and timely assessments for student learning,including creating and conducting tests, exams, grade papers, comments,reporting, etc. based on the guidelines given by the school; ensure full compliance of assessment criteria given by the school.
- Create projects to enhance teaching.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics / methodologies and approaches in education.
- Utilizevarious curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula to provide the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic
- backgrounds the students deserve.
- Develop incentives to keep students participating in class.
- Utilizepublic library or on-line resources.
- Work with programme supervisors to ensure objectives are being met.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Prepare and distribute required reports.
- Managestudent behaviour by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Participate in on-going training sessions.
- Participate in, plan & conduct extra-curriculum activities for students as
- assigned by the school (at least one activity per week)
- Allother administrative duties as needed
2. Pastoral responsibilities
- Promote a positive, confident and happy international community.
- Havehigh expectations of personal endeavor and achievement
- Attend staff meetings, parents/teacher meetings, school trips & school events and functions as and when required by the school (including events organized on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Support and implement the student code of conduct.
- Coverfor absent colleagues when required
3. Responsibilities to the School
- Work closely with other staff members as a team, sharing skills and equipment with other staff.
- Contribute actively to the school's Newsletters/Bulletin and Booklets.
- Assist in marketing programmes and parent discussion groups and other programmes to promote the school and its philosophies.
4. EnglishSpeaking Environment
- All teachers are required to encourage and enforce an English-speaking environment for all students within the school compound. No communication in Vietnamese should be allowed during and within all Cambridge and Englishclasses.
5. Other tasks
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Immediate Superior and/or the school.
- Have a Bachelor degree or higher education in a relevant teaching subject
- and valid teaching credential
- Have experience in teaching in the Cambridge International curriculum/or the school.
2. MOET program:
- Be an able and committed teacher who is able to inspire students and meet their individual needs
- Have a passion for innovation in education
- Understanding the philosophy of VAS and being committed to modelling it and respecting it
- Be demonstrably sensitive in cross cultural relationships therefore functioning competently and flexiblyin a cross-cultural school
- Be an effective user of Information Technology
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have exceptional relationship skills
- Have the ability to manage conflict effectively and actively work to achieve solutions
- Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
- Staff will get 50% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- Health Insurance, health checkup
- Housing, phone and taxi allowance
- Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
- Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
- Working in professional environment
- Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
- How to apply:
- Apply online at: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn/ email : email@example.com
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ