IT Business Application Developer22/10/2020
IT Business Application Developer
1. Job Description:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s application portfolio, development tools, and development procedures,
- Design application solutions that fully implement business requirements
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines,
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work. At a minimum, unit testing should ensure all requirements have been addressed, all basic functionality works, and errors are handled properly,
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems,
- Ensure that policies and procedures for monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting VAS systems are complete, accurate, up-to-date, and effective,
- Play an important role in IT Operational Process to maintain the services matching SLA – Level II Support in IT Service Support Structure.
- Ensure the information security control in the Business Application Platform to be in place and ensure all confidentiality of works in VAS should not be disclosed to any third-party for any purpose. Ensure the needed control to be implemented in application development following to Information Security Policies.
- Periodically update the new technology-based solutions in the market and look for opportunities to submit the proposal to IT BA Manager
- Responsible for day to day operations to ensure Services in respective area shall be available in alignment with SLA which has been agreed with Business Executive.
- Read, acknowledge understanding, stay updated, set good example of compliance with the company’s policies stipulated in various regulations, guides and manuals including but not limited to the Company policy, Staff Manual, IT Guideline, IT Instruction, Letter of Authority, Anti-corruption policy etc… Make sure all the team members should be aware of this.
- BA/BS in business, computer science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Having experience of Education Industry is advantage
- Experience in MVC and different programming framework/languages: .NET, C#, Java
- Experience in software development with Python or mobile application development is advantage
- Have experience in ERP, CRM, HRM & SIMS is a plus.
- Understand Application Architecture linked to Business Architecture.
- Requires the 3 years of experience of software development for the Group wide project.
- Intermediate level of Reading and Speaking skill in English
- Teamworking, Effective communication, Problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- High sense of responsibility, Professional & pleasant, Open to changes and willing to learn new things, Highly cooperative and respectful for other team members
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- Lunch at school
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of Internal training or coaching
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- CV & Application Letter
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation (if any)
- Medical Report
5. Contact point:
- Human Resources Department – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ