IT Service Management Officer18/01/2022
1. Job Description
- Install, set up the necessary computers & IT devices in Departments and ensure they always function well as expected
- Manage IT inventory & completely manage full life cycle of IT devices at campus such as computers, desktops, Laptops, switch, router, wifi, camera, server, NAS, SAN, projector, printer, others …
- Ensure the tickets should be solved in expected timeline, alignment with SLA
- Generate monthly report of ITSM Performance and update to SMT Team, Cluster Head & School Manager in each campus
- Manage IT Budget and monitor expense for IT Division
- Supervise the project roll out initiated by Central Office in alignment with IT Project Governance.
- Identify the areas of improvement at central office, actively share ideas/initiatives to all the colleagues among the Central office
- Initial bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Experience in Education Industry is highly preferred.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Computer hardware
- Have knowledge of ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework
- Basic Networking, Printing, Drive Network, Antivirus on Client Side, Update at Client Side.
- Good understand the Windows & MacOS OS, mobile device and others end point tech products (IP Phone, Printer…).
- Ability to diagnose and resolve the basic technical issue.
- Have technique and practice for client enquiries, troubleshooting and problem resolution and prioritization
- Effective thinking, good communication skills, problem-solving, and teamwork
- Good English skill (written and verbal) is highly preferred
- Careful, accurate, collaborative
- Customer-oriented cool-tempered
- Withstand high pressure
3. Benefits: for Staff
- Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
- Staff will get 50% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- Health Insurance, health checkup
- Housing, phone and taxi allowance
- Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
- Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School – Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc