PR Managers create and maintain a favorable public image for the school system by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view.
These professionals are tasked with fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media, preparing media kits and organizing press conferences. He/she also releaseS information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications.
Lead PR Team and take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of VAS with VAS’s community, potential parents, influencers and the public.
1. Job Description
- Create and maintain the public image of the school system
- Develop and implement media/marketing strategy as well as manage the quality of content and result of the project.
- Crisis management
- Coordinate with the Operation/Digital Team to organize events and contests for students.
- Monitor and analyze competitors' communication and marketing strategies
- Manage the public relation’s budget and determine KPIs for whole team
- Create and implement of internal communication activities
- Recruite and mentor new team members/trainees as well as supervise them to accomplish their own goals
- Produce the commercial advertising materials including Brochure, e-Newsletter, books, images, clips, MV clips...
- Build a long-term relationships with press, media partners and departments/campuses
- Plan and implement CSR activities at the system level of VAS
- Monitor and manage sponsorship projects, media cooperation with partners
- Initial bachelor’s degree in marketing and related industry
- Proven experience in PR, media.
- Proven experience in media relations.
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good communication both verbal and written in English
- Excellent networking skills
- Compulsory Insurance (HI, SI, UI) and Personal Tax are covered by VAS
- Manager will get 100% discount of tuition for 2 children ( other fees such as meal fee, school bus fee, expenses for textbooks, uniforms, extra curricula activities, entrance test fee, ect... are still applied as stipulated)
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- Health Insurance, health checkup
- Housing, phone and taxi allowance
- Year end party, Team building, Staff – outing, 20/11, ….
- Lunch at school, Tet gift,….
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ