“I’m a real farmer” – An interesting programme for Pre-schoolers at Happy Farm20/12/2022
In order to enhance both intellectual and physical development of students, bring opportunities for them to practice communication skills through teamwork activities and give them fun time with interesting games, VAS organized a field trip to Happy Farm for Pre-Schoolers on December 13th and December 14th, 2022.
During the programme, children as the real farmers to experience very exciting activities such as:
• Visit vegetables garden: visit more than 30 kinds of vegetables and fruits at Happy Farm.
• Practice how to plant sweet potatoes, plant corn and take the plants home.
• Feed ducks and pick up duck eggs to prepare for lunch.
Get to know and feed ducks
Pick up duck eggs to prepare for lunch
Practice how to plant sweet potatoes
In addition, children had chances to participate in interesting experiential activities and games such as:
• Walk on Footbridge 15m long
• Catch fish
• Take a rain
• Socialize and play games (make Christmas cards) with Santa Claus (with takeaway gifts)
• Watch magic shows and giant soap bubbles
• Observe how to make pipe cakes with large-scale machines (with takeaway pipe cakes)
• Make and enjoy cotton candies, “bánh bò” cakes
Take a rain
Make “bánh bò” cakes
Enjoy cotton candies
To learn more about the Kindergarten programme at VAS and directly visit our 7 campuses, parents can register at: https://www.vas.edu.vn/en/chuong-trinh-mam-non - or Hotline 0911 26 77 55.Share