Unlike other international bilingual programmes, at VAS, after completing each level, students can take exams organized by the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) and get a universal and permanent Cambridge certificate for their respective level.
- At the end of Grade 5: Cambridge Primary Checkpoint Certificate is an excellent foundation for Cambridge Secondary and is compatible with other educational programmes in advanced countries around the world.
- At the end of Grade 8: Cambridge Secondary Checkpoint Certificate is an excellent foundation for the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (Cambridge IGCSE). Additional subjects provide knowledge about the geography, economy, culture, and society of countries around the world from local to global perspectives as a preparation for students to study abroad and confidently integrate into the world.
- At the end of Grade 10: Cambridge IGCSE (Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education). The Cambridge IGCSE certificate is globally valid and permanent, which is the foundation for students to be accepted at A Level. They can be accepted into some American universities or colleges, or into the Australian university preparatory system (shortening one academic year).
- At the end of Grade 11: Cambridge AS Level Certificate (Cambridge Advanced Baccalaureate - Year 1) and at the end of Grade 12: Cambridge A level Certificate (Cambridge Advanced Baccalaureate - Year 2). A Level is one of the most prestigious advanced baccalaureate degrees in the world, a ticket to help students get accepted into top universities in many countries such as UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland... In which, more than 600 universities in the US accept this certificate, including Ivy League schools. Many universities around the world welcome A Level students, offer scholarships or first-year credit waivers, thus saving time and money at the university level.
- In recent years, the Cambridge Advanced Baccalaureate has been officially recognized by many leading universities in Vietnam as a condition for admission, including Hanoi University of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, and Hanoi University of Science and Technology, Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Finance, Hanoi National University, National Economics University, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh, etc.
In addition to the qualifications of the Cambridge International Programme as above, students who complete Grade 12 and sit the high school graduation exam will also receive a Vietnamese high school diploma (optional for CAPI and compulsory for CEP) and a minimum English language certificate equivalent to IELTS 6.0+.